- Extract the file to your desktop or any location you like.
- Click on “Video_Pro_X8_DLV_en-US.exe” and continue the installation.
- Wait for the files to be extracted.
- Click on “Next >”.
- Click on “I accept the licensing terms and conditions” and click on “Next”.
- Select what type of Installation you like, “Standard” or “Custom” (By default, leave it to “Standard”) and click on “Next”.
- Click on “Install” and wait till the installation gets completed (“Standard” installation type).
- Once done installing, don’t start the software, uncheck “Start MAGIX Video Pro X now” and click “Finish”.
- Open the downloaded folder, and open the file “184.108.40.206 Update & Fix”, open “Update” folder and open “Update 220.127.116.11.exe” to install the update.
- Click on “Next >”.
- Click on “Install” and wait for the installation to complete.
- Click on “Finish”.
- Now, once done installing the update, open “18.104.22.168 Update & Fix” folder, open the “Crack” folder, open the “Protein” folder, copy its components (i.e “Protein_x64.3.13.dll”), paste and replace it in the installed path files “Protein” folder (By default, its in “C:\Program Files\MAGIX\Video Pro X\8\Protein”).
- That was the first crack (Step 13). Now for the second crack, copy the “Video_Pro_X.exe” from the “Crack” folder, paste and replace it in the installed path file (By default, it in “C:\Program Files\MAGIX\Video Pro X\8”).
- Now, open MAGIX Video Pro X, when the activation dialog shows up, click on “Exit the program” and it will activate and unlock automatically.
- Enjoy using your full version MAGIX Video Pro X.
Tutorial Video –
» This tutorial is for Educational/Learning Purposes Only
» Don’t forget to support developers like we do.
Professional Video editing:
Access point by point altering choices, remarkable execution and artistic impacts in top picture and sound quality.
Look over an extensive variety of apparatuses to idealize our footage, for example, GPU-advanced video impacts, exact estimation instruments and multi-cam altering.
A constant sound blender, keyframe control and test exact editorial manager and also a huge amount of communicate quality impacts give all that you have to streamlining sound.
Get to every one of the additional items, for example, module bundle NewBlue Looks, which incorporates amazing shading channels and impact moves, or proDAD Mercalli V2 for immaculate picture adjustment.
The most important features:
- Professional format support (ProRes, AVC-Intra etc.)
- Scalable proxy editing for smooth editing of 4k videos.
- Primary and secondary 3-way color correction.
- Multicam editing on up to nine tracks simultaneously.
- Comprehensive action cam support.
- Surround sound editing in broadcast quality.
- Hardware-based decoding for HD and UHD (H.264, H.265).
- NewBlue Looks: Top quality color filters for unforgettable films.
New in Version 22.214.171.124:
- Fixed import problems with MXF files.
- Fixed rare interruptions of HEVC export.
- Enabled length adjustment of very small objects in the Timeline.
- Zoom slider can now be used as usual in the positive/size dialog.
- Values in the position/size dialog now update themselves when the playback marker is moved.
- Visual adjustment of the position/size effects on all render paths (GPU & CPU).
- Fixed image distortion in connection with position/size and crop effects.
- Fixed image distortion in connection with rotation and crop effects.
- Fixed error when combining title and crop effects.
- Fixed crash when using previously deactivated effects in the effect view.
- Fixed error that prevented setting video frames foe the “video level”.
- Fixed crash when leaving Multicam mode.
- Audio recording is no longer stopped if the Esc key is pressed in another application.
- Fixed error preventing closing program at the end of the initial program use.
- Fixed crash in camera/zoom dialog.
- Fixed crash when changing number of monitors in operation and after standby.
- Black frames removed from proxy file that appeared when the ‘Crop videos’ option was active.
- Fixed crash when loading effect templates.
- Fixed distortion of images (bmp) with changed size and keyframe.
- Fixed error that caused an object on a locked track to disappear when an effect/design object was dragged on it.
- Fixed crash when using very long file paths.
- Added error warning when loading an invalid lookup table.
- Fixed crashes when loading unsupported lookup tables.
- Fixed error that occurred when projects with lookup tables were saved/loaded.
- improved speed for effects based on lookup tables.
- Fixed update error in preview monitor when switching lookup tables.
- Fixed various crashes during effect calculations.
- Improved border quality for moving objects.
- Fixed error that caused animated objects (especially titles) to flash briefly when leaving the visible area.
- Fixed error whereby an object briefly reappears in the original position (only when the object has been previously moved outside the visible monitor area).
- Fixed color distortion in the brightness/contrast effect when only the start or end point of the curve was moved.
- Improved speed for most view/animation effects.
- Fixed errors when loading or saving keyframes of OpenFX plug-ins.
- Fixed erroneous values in dialog when an OpenFX effect or subcategories in the effect overview were deactivated and activated again.
- A material’s alpha channel can now be deactivated in the chroma-key dialog.
- Restored button-checked states in the brightness and chroma key dialog.
- Fixed problems with Mercalli 2.0 image stabilization with interlace material (DVD).
- Complete project folder path is now displayed again in the start dialog.
- Travel route animation improved (zoom operation, performance, added new maps) and fixed crashes.
- Small corrections to program interface and localization.